Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come Visit Me!

Please visit me at http://mycreativeyear.wordpress.com/

When I began this blog (and my 52-weeks of creative journeying) a couple weeks ago, I was going back and forth (cross-posting, no less) between Blogger (only because it's linked to my iGoogle account) and WordPress (because that's what we use at work). Both have their ups and downs. And because I don't know the first thing about HTML, I can't manipulate things beyond what the point-and-click options are. So in the end, I'm choosing WordPress. I think it'll be just fine - it does seem to be a bit more flexible. We'll see. If all else fails, I'll just come back to this one at a future time.

So in the meantime, please come on over to WordPress and visit me. The same postings are there, so we can both just pick up where we left off. :)

See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment